OTTAWA - The Canadian Armed Forces has identified the five service members missing in Wednesday's helicopter crash off the coast of Greece.
The government earlier today confirmed that Sub-Lt. Abbigail Cowbrough died when the Cyclone helicopter crashed.
Those missing are:
- Capt. Brenden Ian MacDonald, one of the Cyclone helicopter's pilots. He is originally from New Glasgow, N.S.
- Capt. Kevin Hagen, the Cyclone's other pilot. He is originally from Nanaimo, B.C.
- Capt. Maxime Miron-Morin, an air combat systems officer, originally from Trois-Rivieres, Que.
- Sub-Lieutenant Matthew Pyke, Naval Weapons Officer, originally from Truro, Nova Scotia
- Master Corporal Matthew Cousins, Airborne Electronic Sensor Operator, originally from Guelph, Ontario
HMCS Fredericton and NATO allies continue to search for the other five members of the helicopter's crew.